Friday 19 April 2013

Supportive Family is Indeed a Blessing

You family bonds play a vital role in your life. Isn’t it? You can concentrate on your daily targets, achieve your goals, and perform exceptionally well and the chain continues if your family is supportive. Just because, you have a peaceful calm environment at home, you can smile whole day.

A home where everybody tries to support each other is everyone’s desire. Our relations act sometimes as a mentor, a guide, a psychologist, a teacher, a consultant and sometimes also as a doctor for us. I am too blessed with a lovely mom and a mischievous sister.

I believe my mom can solve any problem. She does not dedicate hours to make me understand the options available. But, she just utters a kind of words that makes me reach to the desired solution. Her light mode conversations are my way outs.

Let me tell you a problem scenario that I was facing. Look, what my mom has advised me.


Me : “Mom, I am stuck with my dissertation since last week. I am unable to complete my daily chores and responsibilities. What should I do?

Mom : “Hey son, why are you worrying that much? Just relax and switch on NBC. New episode of ‘Revolution’ is about to start.”

Me : “What? I cannot spend an hour in front of TV mom.”

Mom : “Why not? You need to relax. And you are not taking care of your health these days.”

Me : “I am damn busy mom. How can I?”

Mom : “Everything is available online now. Why aren’t you employing anyone for custom dissertation writing?”

Me : “Ahan, I will give it a thought. I am too pissed off.”

And that was the point when I decided to log on to a writing service website and get my dissertation done. Now, I am giving time to my photography passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment