Wednesday 29 May 2013

What Microsoft is offering in PowerPoint 2013?

Something new’ always creeps into your mind, when you are asked to give a presentation. Every-time I couldn’t do fresh and untried. I usually opted to buy PowerPoint presentation to win the game. This time I am thinking to try Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, as its new features can really aid me to prepare a phenomenal presentation.

Work together

Usually we are assigned a group presentation. In such case, it becomes difficult to plan a combined sitting again and again. Now, I can share my work on SkyDrive or SharePoint with the permission to make changes by anyone. Comments can also be given and in this way instant feedback will be ensured.

Shaking hands with Widescreen

We all are now used to of wider screens, be it our TV screens, or tablets or cell phone. PowerPoint is made available now in touch devices with new themes compatible with widescreen. Touch screens can make us to tap, scroll, zoom and swipe on the screen. It would feel so good when I will share my presentation with anybody.

Zoom in to the right point

A magnifying glass is given to zoom in and out any part of the slide. I think this point is forceful that can make me overlook to buy PowerPoint presentation. When I add charts, diagrams or graphs, I find it difficult to emphasize on a particular point at a time. Now, I can zoom to the screen views and make it more interesting.

Create pictures

Shapes had been always available in PowerPoint, but when you were combining them, it gave rise to a fake artificial picture. However, you can combine different icons and shapes and create a custom shape or a picture of any object now.

. mp4 is now in

Now, many other audio and video formats are supported by PowerPoint 2013. Previously, I was facing many issues regarding inclusion of multimedia. I am thinking to play some background music this time with my slide show.

1 comment: